Rachel has set out her priorities for the year ahead as she continues to deliver results for her constituents.
Building on the success of last year after delivering on all of her priorities in 2023, Rachel has set out seven further priorities for 2024 that she intends to deliver on.
Her seven priorities for the year ahead are:
- Fight to return a maternity and children’s service to the Alex and secure more investment in our hospital
- Support constituents with the cost of living and back measures to boost the economy
- Back measures to tackle illegal migration and to stop the boats
- Keep our streets and roads safe
- Back a pragmatic approach to achieving Net Zero
- Unlock the full potential of Redditch and the Villages
- Stand up for common sense and British values
"I focussed on people over politics in 2023, just as I have every year since I’ve been the MP for the best constituency in the country, and that’s what I’ll continue to do in 2024.
“Others can often overcomplicate politics, but for me it’s really quite simple: get on, do the job and deliver results.
“And delivering results for my constituents is what I’ll continue to do this year, building on the success of 2023 where I delivered on all of the priorities I set out.
"It remains the honour of my life to be your MP and I’ll keep working flat out this year to deliver on the promises I have made to you."